|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price ($)||Sale Price ($)||Special Text|
Back to search results
Falken’s latest generation ultra high performance summer tire, the AZENIS FK510 is designed for drivers of premium vehicles looking for excellent grip and outstanding performance. 4D Nano Design enables Falken engineers to optimize new high-performance compounds at the molecular level, enhancing both wear and wet weather traction. Featuring hybrid undertread materials, the FK510 delivers confidence-inspiring handling and stability. The FK510 covers a wide range of today’s luxury sport vehicles, including staggered applications, and is available in sizes ranging from 17 to 21-inch.
The Azenis FK510 marks a milestone in Falken Tyre’s history.
Having won accolades around the world, the tyre was launched in Australia earlier this year with big claims. Claims which have been validated with the FK510 winning the 2018 Wheels Tyre Test.Read More
Ultra High Performance
- ADAPTIVE CONSTANT PRESSURE (ACP) PATTERN DESIGN - Designed and tested to meet the demands of Australian roads, the silica-based compound provides superior traction and grip in wet and dry conditions.
- HYBRID UNDERTREAD CAP PLY - Offers added rigidity and high-speed stability through the use of both aramid and nylon materials.
- SWITCHBACK SIPING - Helps optimise contact surface while cornering in wet conditions, penetrating the water surface and enhancing cornering performance.
- VARIABLE SIPE DEPTH - Is featured across the surface of the tread to allow for controlled flexibility while maintaining overall block rigidity.
- 4D NANO TECHNOLOGY - Features new compound advancements through biomass materials to help improve tread flexibility and adhesion while simultaneously reducing polymer heat generation.
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Tyre Centre Sutherland shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.